Attracting and retaining staff has become the number one priority of companies.
If you're thinking about redesigning or relocating your office because your technology isn't keeping up with your business. This event is for you.
Our impressive line-up brings together business leaders who will share their experience in designing and creating a workplace that harnesses technology. UKFast, AstraZeneca, Travel Counsellors and Global Radio will share examples of how it's made a real difference to staff productivity and increased their competitive advantage in retaining and attracting talent.
Why join us?
• Discover how looking beyond salaries and benefits can attract and retain talent
• Learn how your workplace design can help your business stand out from the crowd
• Understand what staff, visitors and clients expect when it comes to technology
• Hear about the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) culture and how it’s changed the office
• Share your experiences and learn from peers
7.30am: Registration and networking
8.00am: Welcome and panel discussions
9.15am: Finish and networking
The session is hosted by Chris Maguire, an award-winning journalist and editor of BusinessCloud, and Chris will be joined by:
- Lawrence Jones, Co-founder and CEO, UKFast
- Steve Ashton, Asia Pacific Real Estate Regional Director, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Rob Snelson, Chief Technology Officer, Travel Counsellors
- Global Radio, David Henderson, Head of Technology and Operations
- Martin Finlayson, Head of Visual Communications, avsnet
- Gavin King, Director, SpaceInvader
- Giancarlo Gaglione, Customer Experience Manager, Overbury and Morgan Lovell
Event location map
Register to attend
Thanks for registering
We look forward to seeing you on March 30 in Manchester.