- Etc.venues, Monument, 8 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AE
With the 2016 Government BIM target rapidly approaching, we invite you to join our seminar on what the future may hold and the impact of BIM on the construction industry to date.
The agenda for the seminar is below and should you wish to attend, please complete the registration form at the bottom of the page.
Welcome and introduction
Neil Pike, Head of Business Improvement, Overbury
Colin Ratcliffe, Head of BIM, Morgan Sindall
- What is BIM?
- The drivers for implementing BIM
- How we are using BIM
Case study: Aon UK, London
Carl Stowell-Smith, Senior Project Manager, Overbury
- BIM case study – Aon UK
- Base build utilisation of BIM
- Project Jewell and the client's BIM aspirations
- Fast track fit out – BIM opportunities and challenges
- Field BIM – practical applications
- Delivering 6D output – client management and process requirements
Facilitating BIM using technology
- Alison Woodley from Plowman Craven who will provide insight into laser scanning techniques
- Matt Smith from Callprint demonstrating how to bring projects to life with 3D printing
Benefits of attending
- Gain a better understanding of BIM
- Explore the opportunities that BIM brings to fit out
- Understand how BIM can help your organisation in the future