Join us at this free seminar to find out what the new BREEAM Refurbishment 2014 standards really mean for the sector
The breakfast seminar is to be held at ETC Monument, 8 Eastcheap, London on Wednesday 18 March from 08.30 to 10.45am.
The BRE’s latest scheme, BREEAM Refurbishment 2014, aimed specifically at the refurbishment and fit out sectors, is a significant leap forward. But with many clients now used to achieving BREEAM standard, how should the industry respond to this new, more complex scheme?
Join us to discover:
- What the implications are for the design process
- How it will affect our approach to project development
- What this new scheme will mean for the sector going forward
- Jess Gray, BREEAM Accredited Professional and Head of Sustainability at Price Myers
- Rigas Malamoutsis, Director at environmental consultancy, Verte
- Joe Croft, Head of Environmental and Sustainability, Overbury
You will also get the chance to take part in our Q&A and network with your peers.