What comes first in a successful business? Great people or a great workplace?
Both are so intrinsically linked – get one wrong and your business could slowly unravel. Join our free breakfast seminar to hear business leaders and property professionals share their ideas on how to get it right.
You’ll be inspired with the knowledge of how incredible workplaces consistently attract and retain top talent.
Our panel will debate:
- What the secret is to creating a workplace that employees absolutely love
- How a workspace helps to attract and retain top talent
- How to cater for different generational needs without alienating any one group of employees
- The latest trends and strategies behind re-designing an office
- Tips and tricks for finding the perfect location and what to look out for
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the relocation, re-design or refurbishment of office space.
Your host and speakers:
Chris Maguire, BusinessCloud
- Steve Oliver, co-Founder and Group CEO of musicMagpie
- Michelle Rothwell, Founder at Watch This Space
- Rob Yates, Director – Office Agency at Cushman & Wakefield
- Phil Mayall, Development Director at MUSE
- Joe Huddleston, Senior Project Designer at Overbury
- Nathan Hurley, Realising Smartworking at Orangebox
- Leigh Dimelow, Director at tp bennett
7.30am - Registration and breakfast
8.00am - Panel debate and discussion
9.00am - Networking
9.30am - Close
Watch the highlights from our last Overbury Talks session, where business leaders gathered in Manchester to discuss workplace technology.
- Freshfields, 7th Floor, One New Bailey, 4 Stanley Street, Salford, M3 5JL
- 7:30am - 9:30am