- Vox Conference Centre , Resorts World, Birmingham, B40 1PU
Join us at our ‘Getting wellbeing to work for your workplace’ seminar on Thursday 4 February at the new Vox Conference Centre, Birmingham, B40 1PU, from 08:30 – 10:30am.
Whether you are a project manager, architect or facilities professional looking to incorporate wellbeing into your new office, this free seminar will give you a better understanding of what wellbeing really means for the workplace.
What will this seminar cover?
- What wellbeing in the workplace really means
- The relationship between people and space and why it’s so important
- How training, industry research and requests from clients has driven Overbury to reconsider its approach to wellbeing
- Key research on calculating the financial benefits of providing great spaces for staff
- Overview of the Well Building Standard
- Elina Grigoriou, Design Director at Grigoriou Interiors
- Joe Croft, Head of Environmental and Sustainability at Overbury
- Alan Fogarty, Partner, Cundall
If you have a question you would like our speakers to consider before the event, please email these to email@example.com