- BNP Paribas Real Estate’s office, Birmingham,
Join us for our free breakfast seminar, ‘In-between spaces’ on Wednesday 23 June. It will be hosted at BNP Paribas Real Estate’s office in Birmingham from 08.30 to 10.30am.
Hear from representatives from our sister company, Morgan Lovell share speak about the theory of In-between spaces. They will be joined by the senior project director of Paradise Circus who will discuss how the 17 acre project in the heart of the city illustrates the real magic of integrating In-between spaces into design. You will then get the opportunity to hear from the head of office at BNP Paribas Real Estate who will share their refurbishment journey and why In-between spaces were integral to its design.
Join us to:
- Learn how aspects of urban design can benefit workplace design
- Discover how the in-between spaces were integral to the redevelopment of Paradise Circus
- Gain insight into how In-between spaces can increase creativity, productivity and define your company culture
- Rob Groves, Senior Project Director, Argent LLP
- Simon Robinson, Head of Office, BNP Paribas Real Estate UK