Contrary to popular belief, the British office worker is getting older. This means that for the first time, companies must now create spaces for an increasingly diverse and multi-generational workforce.
Join us for an interactive session with our panel of workplace experts, who have collectively worked on hundreds of office design projects across the country. We’ll be challenging the stereotypes of millennials, digital natives and older workers, discussing some of the most pressing questions faced by companies looking to adapt their workplace.
- There can be four generations in one office. Do I need to adapt my workplace?
- Do we really need to cater for millennials in the workplace?
- Do digital natives actually exist or is it just media hype?
- How are different generations influencing workplace design?
- David Hardman, Chief Executive Officer at Innovation Birmingham
- Jim Taylour, Head of Design and Wellbeing at Orangebox
- Mark Eltringham, Publisher of Workplace Insight
- Joe Huddleston, Senior Project Designer at Overbury
- Simon Carter, Managing Director at Anticus Consulting
- Heather Evans, Environmental Manager & Head of SKA Consultancy, Rider Levett Bucknall
The event will be in an exciting new format where speakers pose questions to the audience who will vote anonymously in real time using an electronic voting tool. The panellists will discuss the answers, injecting their knowledge and experience into the discussion.
- Opus Restaurant, 54 Cornwall Street, Birmingham, B3 2DE
- 8:30am - 10:30am