- Eleven Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2LP
Relocating or refurbishing your office can be a daunting and expensive task. With staff as a business’ biggest expense, how do you make sure you get it right? With recruitment and retention on top of every CEO’s list, how can a working environment make a difference?
Come to our next seminar ‘Relocation – investing in your greatest asset: your staff' and let us answer these questions for you. It’s free to attend and will give you an overview of the current property market, address key trends, as well as show you how to incorporate a design that helps you attract and retain talented staff.
- Market update and “Eleven Brindleyplace case study”
Commercial Agents Colliers will give you an update on the Birmingham property market and will also talk about their own experience of achieving a balance between making their staff happy and choosing a space that gave their business the flexibility it needed when their lease ended. They chose to stay at 11 Birndleyplace and will showcase why.
- Your people: the happiness factor
Claire Williams from Boss Design will be sharing her presentation on the happiness factor, exploring why we need to give real consideration to how the workplace environment impacts those working in it.
- Designing for your greatest asset: your staff
Joe Huddleston, Overbury’s in-house design guru will use real life examples to demonstrate why designing a space that works for your staff has a big impact on recruitment and retention of your people.
- Learn how a people centred approach will lead to a more successful outcome
- Hear real life case studies of companies who have successfully changed their workplace
- Get a look at a new, un-designed office space and discover the potential it holds
- Gain Continued Professional Development (CPD) points
- Network with like-minded people and share your ideas